Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Dearest Mummy

Ha... I just had an interesting conversation with my Mummy, so decided to blog some things down...
She finally voice out her views... actually I have been waiting for her to comment hee...
She told me that she does not like me to stay in dear's house ha... Actually I have been expecting that from her...
Since last year, I have already stayed in dear's house for 2 times. This Friday will be the third. I informed Mummy about it yesterday and she told me her thoughts today...
She said that she will not care if we have ROMed.... ha... I find it a bit funny...
Anyway since she dun like, then me shall be a "guai nu er" then... but this Friday one will still go since I promised dear liao...
I asked her what if I "diao man" and dun listen to her... guess what she say...
She will throw my clothes out ha... Its really up to you to believe her or not but i think better don't try... I still know my Mummy best ha...

No comments: