Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Busy Year Ahead???

Supposed to meet only dear yesterday.... When I was on the way to meet him, dear called and told me that he can't meet me le cos he has to rush back office to do something. Then i suggested to meet him after that but he has already made another appointment at 10.30pm, so no choice but to cancel the date lor. Next, I called Wen to accompany for dinner and she is available :) Really appreciates to always have a good friend by your side ha... Thanks, Wen. Anyway after couple of minutes later, dear called again to say that he is able o meet again ha... so in the end, met both wen and dear together. How? feel dizzy mah? Me felt so and I believe dear felt so too...

I was browsing through dear's blog just now, he and me has never miss v day celebration throughout the years of our relationship. However for this year, we had give it a miss. I was thinking this beginning of the year is an hectic and busy year I guess. A lot of things happen whereby none of us can control and both of us have been working like nobody business. I really hope to spend some quality time with him but sigh... By the way, his bday is coming in less than 2 weeks time and yet we have not settle a date to celebrate. I hope we will not give this one a miss, really... Anyway I have bought the bday present liao ha, hope he will like it... lets see when the present will reach his hands bah ha....

Enjoy your weekends ;)

No comments: