Friday, February 01, 2008

Cooling Weather

Actually, I don't have anything in mind to blog but would like to write something.
I shall talk about tonight's weather then. Ha... so boring...
Tonight's weather is quite cooling, temperature should be around 22 to 24 degree celcius, natural air-conditioner.
This weather reminds me of USA, though its not as cold hee.
Though I am still quite scared of cold, I kind of start to love this type of weather because in this way then we can feel the warmth at home.
Anyway this afternoon, dear told me that he has plans to go overseas to study in 1 to 2 years time.
As for now, I am fully supportive of his plans. Its always good to upgrade your skills and knowledge.
However when the times come when he is really leaving, how would I react? Sad? As supportive? Behave in a weird way? I really dun noe... I guess will be writing another blog by that time again to describe my feeling hee...

No comments: