Sunday, February 17, 2008

Friends and Family Gathering Day

Had a nice chit chatting session with my ex-guitar club friends. So nice... Have not been meeting them for quite a long time liao. Its always to catch up with old old friends hee...

As for today, Wen, Yan and I had a gathering this afternoon at AMK. Ha, why go so far? To search for Wen's camera which she wanted to bring to Japan. Good hor, japan leh... Anyway we had a great time eating, chating and shopping ha...

In the evening, I went down to my grandma's house to have dinner. Aunties and Uncles are there too. Its a sumptuous dinner because got "Peng Cai". Guess saliva should be drooling when you see the photis below. Thanks to my uncle then we can have this sumptuous meal. Think its not cheap lor hee...



Ok! Thats all for my gathering and good food hee. Got one question in mind now, maybe someone can help me answer, esp guys out there. The question is if there are 2 girls who like you at the same time. (A) One is those type who will hide all worries and sadness and will always appear to be happy in front one of you. (B) The other is those type who will show all the worries and sadness and will want you to sayang one. Which one will you choose?

I think I am more like a Type (A) kind of girl. I am not sure is it good or bad, just feel that everybody has their own worries, therefore would not like to burden the other person too much and eventually becomes unhappy. So what will be your choice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whichever type of gal u are... u are still love by him and everyone... no worry =)
~~wenwen~~