Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2nd Day Of 2007

Today is the 2nd day of 2007... most of us don't have to work due to the replacement holiday...
But some of them has to go back to work today like my dear hee...

Anyway I have done a lot of things today, following is the summary:
  • Wake up at 7 plus to go for a jog
  • Came back eat breakfast, then iron my clothes
  • Next, do some housework such as changing the bedsheet, sweep and mop the floor
  • Watch DVD while doing some accounting
  • Then, drive out to get some things from bookshop
  • Came back decorate my organiser and try to burn the DVD but cannot, don't know why hee...
  • Go online to add a counter to my blog then write this blog
So the next thing to do should be...
prepare for work tomorrow, wait for dear's sms then SLEEP haha

What a meaningful and resourceful day haha !!!

Last of all, hope people reading my blog will like its NEW look :)

No comments: