Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Resolutions

Hmmn... Firstly let me do a rewiew on 2006 resolutions... let me do a checklist...
1) To slim down and able to wear the jeans I have bought in Bangkok -> CHECKED, can wear that after I came back from my France trip but think I have to do more exercise because now cannot wear liao. Think this resolution is completed bah ha.

2) Broaden skills and experience -> CHECKED, manage to get my class 3 licence although did not drive much nowadays. Another thing is I manged to survive with the current job for 1 year and 4 months liao, must congrats myself ha cos lots of experience gained.

3) To be happy with dear -> CHECKED, was quite a smooth sailing and happy year hee but still had a little hiccups here and there especially towards the end of the year. Its really not easy to think simple but will try hard loh ha...

4) Surprises!!! Get to travel by myself in 2006. Have been planning to do so but never expect it to come so fast. Its a really really nice experience. Will do it again if timing and environment allowed :)

OK, I shall update my 2007 resolutions.
First of all, shall continue my excercise every weekend. Its not only about slimming down, its also about staying healthy and releasing stress. Must continue with this good habit of exercising every week :)

Secondly, I shall try to look for greener pasture this year. Hope to become a school teacher though a lot of people have advice me that it is a tough job. I know that. But I still think that I will be able to manage it. Therefore, hope that everbody can give me the support.

Lastly, I have tried travelling by myself this 2006. I shall plan another 2 more trips this year, 2007. One with my family and one with dear. For the family one, I am planning to go taipei. For the one with dear. Has been missing the times travelling with him. Hope that can go Bali this year. Its time to relax and enjoy the sand, sea and sky ha... Last but not the least, Happy 2007!

No comments: