Saturday, January 06, 2007

4th Blood Donation

HA HA... This is the 4th time I have donated my blood...
Everytime is an experience.... Let me recap...

First time... it was at ST... went for blood donation with another IA mate during office hour, that was both our first time... very excited hee...

Second time... went to Bloodbank with Wencheng... but he could not donate after the checkup due to his slight cough... so he had to wait for me outside ha...

Third time... went to Bloodbank again with my brother... but this time I could not donate due to low blood pressure... so it was me who waited outside this time round hee... However I did not give up, went for another donation 2 months later at Clementi CC... This time I can donate but nearly fainted at clementi interchange after the donation... Think its due to the long walk from CC to interchange... can only blame on myself loh hee...

Fourth time and its today... went to Bloodbank again with my brother and both of us can donate this time round... so happy hee... but there's little hiccup this time, the "nurse" could not find the vein but finally she still manage to find one... can see she is quite stress, keep asking whether I feel painful or not and she accompanied me throughout the whole process because my blood is flowing too slow ha... By the way, to keep a record, the hand I used is my right hand ha... I think probably the "nurse" has got the "wrong" vein because I feel a little painful now ha... maybe next time must use my left hand ha...

Anyway feels happy after the donation because its something meaningful. Hope more people will go for donation (under healthy circumstance) :)

No comments: