Saturday, June 04, 2005

LOST....

Have not been blogging for a few days liao... busy with work (part time)
Just got my results few days ago, only got one word to say.... DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Maybe I have pinned too high hopes on my honors classification, or its really too competitive for my cohord to get a better result. Anyway everything is set and nothing can be changed now, so I just have to accept what it is and get on with life.

I have been adjusting myself to the outcoming results these few days, that may be why I'm a bit lost, suddenly don't know what I want.... Am I really suitable for a technical job??? Or should I go for a managerial and administration one??? Guess I should give myself more time to consider before jumping into any conclusion. Therefore I am still opened to any of these jobs.

Although there are disappointment, there is still something to celebrate about. That is, I have finally graduated, I am now a real and actual Degree Holder haha. There is a verse which state that graduation=unemployment, we shall see how true is that.... Hopefully its not too long for me and my friends who had just graduated.

No comments: