Sunday, May 29, 2005

Finally walk out of the dark cloud

Just ended the call with wen. Can hear from her voice that she feels better today:) Not like few days ago, keeps saying that she wants to die, so scary... she told me that she can finally sleep soundly last night and eats more today. Really happy for her. Hope that she can be happier as day goes by, will always be there to support her.

Seeing her like that reminds me of my first failed relationship few years ago. My condition at that time is similar to that of hers. Cannot sleep and cannot eat well, has no interest in anything, also feel like dying. Guess some of my friends who know me in University will not believe that, because most of them think that I'm a strong girl. Anyway I walked out of the dark clouds within a week. Maybe its because the relationship is short (just 6 months), or maybe I am really a strong girl ha. Or maybe I am too rational. To make myself stop thinking about it, I have been keeping myself very busy.... I studied, working part time, teaching tuition and busy with my CCA... power right ha, never know that I can multitask so many things until then. I diverted most of my energy on studies, and thats why I got my best result that semester during poly. I must say that this first relationship has indeed changed my life and somehow my character also, to become even more rational and practical.

Anyway, what is in the past has already past, There is no point to cry over spilled milk. What's important now is to treasure your present and look forward to the future. I am satisfied with what I have now and I will treasure it. Hope to see through the future together with my love one :)

1 comment:

sunbliss said...

I got to agree. We MUST look to the future and not disturbed by the past. Why should we insist when we are already living in a comfort zone? Yes, life has its own ups and down but that is not the end of the world. A proverb says there is always greener pasture on the other side. If u never move on, u will only stuck in that lousy pasture of yours!!!