Monday, June 06, 2005

First time taking a ride on Mummy's car

This is the first time that I sit on Mummy's car. However my Mum told me that she had driven me before when I was small. Think I was too young then to remember anything.

It was an exciting ride, like a taking a roller coaster. She has not been driving for a long time, so she was very nervous, keeps braking and accelerating suddenly. She is driving on a normal road at a speed of 30km per hour, even slower than a bus.... thats funny. Opps, I shouldn't be so rude hee... cos me myself hasn't got a licence yet ha.... Maybe woman are more 'timid'??? ALL LADIES OUT THERE, no offence please :)

Anyway, it will be my first time driving a car tommorrow, very excited ha... Hope everything goes on well, and wont scared off the instructor hee...

Good Night

No comments: