Saturday, May 28, 2005

Owning a car makes a person more meow?

Did you ever experience before your friend who owns a car refused to give you a lift even its on the way?

At that point of time, will you think that he is a miser?

I would say, most of the time, friends will usually give each other a lift if ITS ON THE WAY. I seldom face the problem above, maybe because I'm a girl, so have some special treatment hee.

I mysef is not a car owner, but my brother is. However, I can feel the burden of feeding the car with petrol, its not easy and that may be the reason to cause a person to become a cat (meow). So can we use this reason to refuse sending or fetching our friends?

My brother just told me an incident few days ago. He went out with a group of friends as usual, and was outside till 3am. They went to 24 hr Mac which is very near my house, and a friend of his told him that he will take a cab back if it is too late, knowing that my bro lives nearby. Thats very nice of hime rite? But around 3am, this friend changes his attitude totally, he asked my bro to send him back home. His home is really out of the way! Moreover, he thinks that my bro SHOULD do so because my brother owns a car and its late already. In the end, my brother refused to send him back. Do you think my brother is a miser? Or is the friend taking my brother for granted? Maybe people who saw this blog can give me some comments.

No comments: