Thursday, May 26, 2005

What is Love?

Change my msn nick today. Asked a question which has been discussed by a lot of people since ancient time: "问世间情为何物". How come this word 'Love' can make people so happy yet so sad. Something happen today that make me ask this question again and again. A friend of mine started out a relationship fast plainly relying on love(emotions) only, without really considering if the guy is suitable for her or not. And I supported her at that time, which I will usually object to it. I always believe that its better to understand each other better first before stepping in. There is no point to ask him/her to change after finding out that there is a great difference in character. Maybe what i did at that time was wrong, i shouldn't be so supportive, but I can really feel that she's happy at that time. But in the end, they still ended their relationship within months.

So much about the bad news. Must write about something happier. Learn from Mummy how to cook today. You may ask why a sudden interest in cooking. It is not all of a sudden thing actually, has been thinking of it few years ago. At that time, I'm still busy with studies and part time job, moreover I'm living in my uncle's place during weekdays, so din really have the time to learn. Finally, me had this chance to stay at home to ask mummy to be my teacher. This time me learnt a few dishes: 1) Fried omellette with onion, prawn n mince meat 2) Fried fish and 3) fried cai xin with oyster sauce. Yummy! Throughout the whole session, me din cook everything myself, only touch a bit here and there hee. I shall do everything by myself the next time round, then see who will be my guinea pig ha...

No comments: