Sunday, March 11, 2007

What does she want me to do???!!!

Mummy was asking me why am I going office earlier nowadays, so I told her its because of work.
Then she ask why go so early, boss din give OT pay, boss also din increase pay...
Then I ask her what she wants me to do? Work cannot finish, so have to go back early to finish it mah. Does she understand my job scope? The work i did is not so operational like hers (doing packaging), cannot finish then cannot finish loh, its ok one. Moreover its a sense of responsibility mah. Then things pile up, then more stress...

I told her engineering field is like that one, some of my friends who are in this field experience the same thing as me. Then I told her I want to switch to teaching field, then she's not supportive also. WHAT DOES SHE WANT ME TO DO??? Arghh.... Me really very pek chek (plus a bit angry) now, so came in to grumble.

If I have a choice, I also don't want to work extra without pay. Who is willing to do that. I know that she is concern about me but can she just give me some support by not interfering what I am doing for work? Are all mothers the same???? Guess I will just have to bear with it than xi guan bah, afterall she's my mum.

No comments: