Thursday, March 01, 2007

Fling... What???

1st of March... its dear's bday today... but he still have to work because of an assignment, hope things go well for him :) celebrated his bday 2 days ago, went vivo eat and relax, enjoyed myself also...

Anyway tok about the "fling" thing with my bro just now... Seems like it has become a norm to have a fing rather than having a gf or bf. My bro defined a fling as someone like a bf or gf but only comes together when both have time, no need much commitment.... BUT seeing how my bro behave, feels that he and his fling behave more like a couple than me and dear ha... hee they seems to spend more time together than us ha... so funny...

I have no objection to the "fling" thing but feels that its something that people came up with to "bluff" yourself... However I will still get used to this kind of trend as my bro is in it too ha... xi guan jiu hao lah ha

No comments: