Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Waiting for a Holiday....

Has been busy with work lately but I have gone to few travel agencies yesterday.

Hmmn... going for a holiday????

Yah, going to KOREA.... going to where "DA CHANG JIN" is made.... fun hor...

BUT... I am not the one going... so sad right :(

Ha... ok lah... Its Jeff who is going. Anyway he deserves to take a break after so many months of torture. Feels happy for him too :) Went around with him to the travel agencies at Chinatown. Quite interesting, some agents treat you like "God", let you see photos then psycho you to take up the package. Then some simply "bo chap", you go there and take the phamplets and see yourself loh... Ha... Its a good experience, I have learnt what to enquire when I go to the travel agencies next time round.

Talking about the photos. Wah... vey beautiful scenery, making me so "gian" to go korea too :) Guess I will have to wait, wait and wait... No $$ + No leave now... ha

Hope I can go travelling all by myself one fine day, after I have gained enough experience hee... Guess that will be a different and unique experience bah... will be longing for that day to come ;>

No comments: