Friday, August 12, 2005

Thank God Its Friday

TGIF.... Think this a phrase frequently used by people who are working...

And to update my friends who has been reading my blog, though didn't update for a long time, I have found a job!!!!

I have started work 3 days ago. Its with a SME (Small Medium Enterprise). Although company is small but my colleagues are all not bad people, all in their 20s except for my 2 bosses. Hee... This is what I want, I don't want to see too many arrows flying here and there. Hope to gain genuine experience through projects that I have done. By the way, my designation is Software Engineer.

I shall write a summary of what I have been experiencing for the last 3 days.

DAY 1: Went to work at 9am and start to loiter around for a while, then start reading up on ASP and VBScript. OH NO.... This 2 languages look so alien to me but I should take this opportunity to learn :> Thus I continue to jia you and study, study and study and soon it is home sweet home time.

DAY 2: Continue my study and went to a meet my clients with my boss and colleague in the afternoon. There was a lot of people there, most of them are users for the software... Seems like the meeting is for 'requirement gathering', something that I have studied in E427 module... Its really a good experience.

DAY 3: Stay in office whole day studying again. In the evening, I had a good dinner at Merchant Court Hotel with my current colleagues and ex colleagues. The ex colleagues are ver nice people too:) Too bad I joined the company too late. Hee...

Goals for next week....
Must work hard hard, put in more effort and hope to achieve something...

No comments: