Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Learning Process and Determination

Just came back from a swim... Nice weather today, so went for a swim and tan :)

Has been feeling down for these 2 days again but didn't tell anybody about it. It was because I can't figure out why I'm down. maybe due to driving... maybe due to the job-seeking process... maybe due to other things... I don't even know how to start to 'fa lao sao' ha... Luckily went for a swim today to relax relax and found out what I have been missing ever since I have started my University study. I have lost something that I have used to have in my Polytechnic days. I have lost my DETERMINATION.

Although I have completed the 3 yrs course smoothly, most of the time I am not determined enough to learn the concepts thoroughly. Even for projests, I also tend to rely on others to provide me with a solution and tends to give up easily. This is unlike me in the past. Is it because of the tight schedule in University system? Anyway I am going to find this DETERMINATION back...

Today is a weekday but due to my wrong timing, the pool was crowded with groups of students learning swimming. It reminds me of my learning process when I have started to learn swimming in sec 2. Gone through the systematic course, yet still don't know how to swim... Think I am slow learner and I am more of a self learner. In the end, I pick up swimming by practicing myself. This is the same case when I learn cycling too. As for my driving course, it will be the same case too. What I need is more practices and that means MONEY ha...

k lah, thats all for today...

Everybody, JIA YOU!

No comments: