Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Blood Donation Day

It was an eventful day yesterday. Firstly went back to school to take my transcript in the morning. A lot of my friends took their graduation gowns yesterday too but I did not. WHY??? Am I not going for convocation? No... No... I am going for convocation but I am not going to spend money for the gown. I am to going to borrow it from my cousins who graduated last year. Ha... me very 'giam' hor... Anyway, for all my friends who went back to NTU yesterday: CONGRATS!!! We have finally gratuated and see you all at the convocation day :>

After collecting my transcript, I headed to HSA (Health Science Authority) with Wencheng. What for??? Ha Ha, to do a good deed, to donate blood. However my dear friend was not able to donate any of his blood because doctor forbids him from doing so due to his slight cough. Poor thing , he has to wait for me outside the room for 1/2 an hour. However, what the doctor did was right, he has to be strict. The blood is used to save a lot of lives and not to do harm to anyone. I was also surprised by the crowd who were there despite a weekday. Afterall, most Singaporeans are brave and do have a kind heart.

After the donation, I met up with Jeff at Esplanade area. Its really a nice place to chill out. I always like to go there when I feel down, because the sea or river there can calm me down. Has been feeling a bit complex ever since graduated. Have been thinking, thinking and thinking... But finally I have told myself not to think too much. The more I think, the more complex I become ha. I will just do my best to send out applications and attend interviews. So Lijun must jiayou, jiayou and jiayou!!!

No comments: