Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mood Swing?

Suddenly dun have the depressed feeling anymore... no matter alone in bus or at bus stop, there is no more those negative thoughts and sadness...
weird? mood swing?
I guess i know why i feel depressed for the past few weeks liao...
I think its on some topic we discussed over msn... its about changing over times, no confident in oneself going over to another stage of the relationship...
whenever i think of "no confident", i feel so sad and heartache... so many years of relationship seems so empty afterall, not even a bit build up his confident, so wat we did in the past years is a waste, din build up anything at all... everytime i think of this, i feel my heart aching and will start to cry... really feel like a person stand alone, seems sinking soon...

I think thats the cause of my depress mood...
A few days ago, we discussed again... this time round we have another conclusion, its about freedom... however this one seems more acceptable by me... I have wrote something like that in my blog 2 to 3 years ago...
"for guys out there who feels that they have not "played" enough, please do not consider getting married. And for ladies who are girlfriends of this type of guys, please wait more patiently till they have "played" enough..."
this is what i believed and it still will be... I will continue to wait when everybody is ready...
However I admit I am a person who needs assurance, not too much, a little will do every now and then... while waiting... I mus say I am still a normal woman, I am not a saint, can 看淡一切, 没有感觉, no expectation at all.

dear ask me a question today: why his life always pong pong pong, why others not like his... i told him its a special life of his...
I remembered when we first spoke behind a cloth in a camp, he told me that he has just came back from his Europe trip... the first thing i thought of is he must be very rich haha... the next thing i thought of is this person should be quite interesting(special)... indeed interesting, cos his life is ever pong pong pong...

I know this since i knew him, and I am continuosly learning throughout these few years how to walk together with him... please allow me to learn, please dun feel presurized or disappointed when I have made a mistake... I will still want to continue to walk this through with you forever :)

No comments: