Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Inner Side Of Me

I also don't know why... It has always been this point of the year that I feel more depressed.
Maybe becos its near to end of the year and I will start to review and think about things that happen this whole year...
I din know I am so afraid of being alone before...
Recently, everytime I took 165 to or from work and I have nothing to do in bus, I will start to think and tears will start to drop uncontrollably...
Not only in bus, its everywhere when I am alone and doing nothing...
Now I understand why Wen oso will keep thinking thinking and thinking...
Hope not many friends read my blog... if they do, dun worry too much about me...
I am still the strong and cheerful jun. (haha predentious!)
I just want to note this down in my blog cos next year I can read this again to see if this is a cycle...

Anyway as usual I am going to make myself very busy again (like wat dear mention, a pong pong pong life). I think this kind of life more suitable for me...
Things that I may be doing next year...
- give tuition
- get Java certification
- go travel (taiwan maybe, with family maybe)
- run 21km sundown marathon
- and also cont to work work work and other commitments

Another few more weeks will be end of 2009 le. By then, I shall write a review on this year resolutions and resolutions for next year...

stay happy, jun... must jia you wor... :)

No comments: