Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thoughts...

This morning, Wen reminded me that i have not been blogging for a long time liao...
HA... indeed very long... 5 months le...
Has been busy work, tuition and other commitments....
Sometimes I love to be busy, cos this will prevent me from 胡思乱想.

has been sleeping fewer and fewer hours nowadays...
a lot of things happening these few days also... and a lot weddings to attend ha...
and yes... my dear yan now is Mrs Lim liao... feels happy for her :)

after a chat with dear 2 days ago has also set me to think a lot again these few days...
sigh... horrible de... think n think... like walking in circles again and again...
better dun think too much... who knows what will happen tomorrow... maybe i will not be in this world anymore hee, so why think so much...
so its better to 把握当下,多做一些有益义的事,不要让自己白白 的活着吧 :)

No comments: