Friday, June 06, 2008

Secret Revealed - Final Episode


Dar Ta... Guess where I am when taking this photo ha...
So fast... 1 week le.... I was still there last week watching tv programs...
Dear booked a room at PP hotel to celebrate my birthday...
Ha... this is the secret lor ;p

How nice... still thinking of the big big bed, the big big tv and the nice nice scenary now ha...
Have a wonderful time with Dear last week... quite a unique way to celebrate my bday this year though :)

On the other hand, I also had another pre bday celebration with wen and yan at BATAM after celebration with Dear... 2 celebrations in 1 weekend hee...
Went for a SPA treatment... shiok... sometimes really muz pamper yourself a bit ha...

Don't know is it "play" too much le, then no mood to work this week ha... anyway this week have ended le, really must buck up for the rest of the weeks before embarking for another retreat.
Hmmn... Where should I go leh???

Jia You, pple! :)

No comments: