Tuesday, January 08, 2008

5th Blood Donation

Went for blood donaton last sunday... this time used left hand to donate... However the nurse is pro loh, her action was fast, no pain (not like last time), so no blue-black... She told me that my veins are very deep, deeper for my right hand than my left hand, so use left hand will be easier... think nurse will be more stress when they met me this type of donar cos vein more difficult to find ha...

Anyway on the other hand, will be leaving for my USA and Canada trip with dear tomorrow. Dear was quite upset these few days about 2 issues, so cannot feel his excitement. Poor dear. Guess he is really very "fan", hope that this trip can help him relax and avoid all the "fan" things for a while... Then everything will be ok le when we are back 2 weeks later...

11 more hours to go... USA and Canada, here we come! :)

No comments: