Saturday, October 20, 2007

Jie Mei Gathering

went to a friend's place yesterday night to discuss about her wedding plans...
This friend of mine is really systematic loh, she has prepared a timetable for her big day...
My post and task is to keep track of the schedule, then everybody will be calling me ha...
Btw I have to be at her house at 7 am, its in the EAST lor, omg ha
Anyway yesterday was fun, prepared how to sabo the bridegroom. But I cant review much here, cos Singapore is too small liao, you will never know who will be reading your blog ha...

On another matter, my colleague went to rebond her hair and it looks nice on her. But she finds it expensive. Then we start to ask whether her bf likes it. Her first reaction is "Looks is not important to him, he matters character more". Hmmn, although we feels that its a bit "rou4 ma2" but that's also sweet and xin fu when she said that. I was thinking how many girls can confidently said that to other people? Looks not important, hmmm... think... think...

Anyway its weekend again, happy weekend!

No comments: