Sunday, September 02, 2007

天冷就回来


Went to watch this chinese musical with dear yesterday. This is my first time I watched a CHINESE musical (watched Macbeth during secondary school days due to literature study ha), quite excited. It was held in (new) National Library Drama Centre. The musical was well done. However I don't quite like 1 part of the show, still wondering why the script writer must write it that way. Anyway I like the songs inside, they are all from Liang Wen Fu. I will regard him as the ancestor of 'Ming Yao". He is really talented, like the lyrics he wrote, always will be able to hit people's heart hee. If there is soundtrack for this musical, think I will go and buy.

This musical will make a comeback in 2009. Hope it will be in a larger theatre. If there will be a change in cast and venue, maybe I will go and watch it again hee...

No comments: