Monday, June 11, 2007

Gift Vouchers From Boyfriend or Girlfriend as Bday present... Any Comments?

Ha... no need to guess or ask me...
I will tell u all directly. Yes, me got gift vouchers from dear as birthday present...

One friend asked and when she heard my answer, she gave the reaction "OMG" ha
Actually she is not the only one... A few of them (mostly girls lah) have reacted the same...
I am not too sure what guys will think but my bro say he won't give that... Maybe some of my female friends who read this blog can help me ask the guys around them...

Think to girls, including me (cos me also a girl mah), will think that gift vouchers is not a good gift for their boyfriends or girlfriends for birthday or any events bah. No matter how long you all have been together, gift vouchers is still not a wise choice cos it claims to be "bo xim". Hee... though me also heard a lot of stories from radio... aunties and uncles mostly dont give presents when they become husbands and wives. They give "ang baos", ha actually i sort of dun mind receiving "ang bao" also.

Actually for girls, it should be easy to get gifts, dun think that its so difficult. For guys out there, including dear, here are some of the suggestions what you should get for your girlfriends:
1) If they got wear accessories, then following are the ideas
(a) ear rings
(b) necklace
(c) bracelet
(d) anklet
(e) sunglasses
(f) rings

2) If they got long hair, then following are more ideas
(a) beautiful hair clips

3) If they got wear makeup, then following are more more ideas
(a) eye shadow
(b) lipstick
(c) mascara
(d) eye liner etc.

4) more more more ideas,
(a) bags (big, medium and small ha)
(b) wallets
(c) facial mask
(d) watches
(e) belts

If people want to give any comments or ideas, feel free to log it down... you are very welcome ha

No comments: