Sunday, January 28, 2007

追偶像

Accompany my godsister to 飛輪海簽名會in the evening to day. Me nearly fainted ha...
Why??? Because seeing the young people queueing up, me really have to 五體投地.

Ok, I admit that I have done that once when I'm much younger ha (seems like me very old liao).
I also went for 熊天平's signature donkey years ago. I had his signature in one of my album ha.
But guess I'm not as "rich" and "powerful" as those "mei mei" I saw just now. They really booked cab and I heard that the cab is about $250 per day... they all damn rich loh...

Anyway I just accompanied her to queue for an hour, then me surrender liao... sit down with my parents at Macdonald to wait for her. In the end, after a long wait, she did not get their signature still, really cannot make it, waste my time. All thanks to the 4 handsome guys, guess they really have to improve on their speed in signing the album.

After all the chaotic situations just now, its time for me to rest peacefully at home liao. Got to prepare for work tomorrow, must work hard.

No comments: