Sunday, December 17, 2006

A wedding lunch

went to a poly friend's wedding this afternoon.
He held his solemnization and banquet in the afternoon, interesting...

A few of my polytechnic friends were there too.
As usual, there is this guy friend who started to ask me when am I getting married.
And as usual, I told him not so early. I told him tha the next one to get married should be him and not me ha, because he and his girlfriend have been dating since polytechnic times, wow...
Then its my turn to ask him when is he getting married, he answered me that it was still early, he hasn't "played" enough yet... By the way, he is just 1 year older than me...
I sort of agree with him. For guys out there who feels that they have not "played" enough, please do not consider getting married. And for ladies who are girlfriends of this type of guys, please wait more patiently till they have "played" enough... Actually, I also don't know how long this will take... a few years??? I feel that its still better to wait rather than jump into marriage, else both of them will suffer...

Anyway, the lunch is not too bad :) Hereby wishes the groom and his wife will have a blissful marriage and have a cute baby soon hee...

No comments: