Saturday, August 26, 2006

Good Customer Service

I went for a jog this morning,then went to change my POSB passbook.
The POSB at Clementi has just been renovated, so its interior is very nice.
Not only that, they even have a reception counter at the door.
To my surprise, I was being greeted "Good Morning" once I steppeed into the door.
As I was about to join the queue, I was approached by a pretty staff, Miss Koh (I think), of POSB.
She asked me my purpose for coming, so I told her that I just wanted to change my passbook.
Having heard that, she invited me to her desk and help me to change my passbook, so I don't have to queue ha.
Eventually, I thought she wanted to introduce me to some financial plans or what but she didn't. She simply returned me my passbooks and ended the whole thing with a "Have a nice day" and a smile. How nice.

I have been customer service line before, its not an easy job, especially to provide a good customer service. I think Singapore has been tryng very hard to improve that, and due to the upcoming "IMF", we worked even harder to achieve that.

Somehow, I feel that to a certain extend, we have achieved that. However, will this last long? Will it last only until 20th September, where everything will be back to its actual self after that? We will wait and see after 20 September.

1 comment:

sunbliss said...

No problem. :) Its my honour and pleasure too. Hee... I understand what you mean will do...whahaha